Place Category: Restaurants
Pepperoni Foods Ltd is an integrated food service company registered in Nigeria (RC 625318) in 2005, with it main
business activities located in the niger delta region of Nigeria.
The company is principally engaged in provision of indoor, outdoor & industrial catering as well production of
complementary confectionery products like Bread and our own brand of water called (Xyno) Table water.
We also run a state of the art photography called Fotizo Digital Photography, an events management outfit
and recently a meat processing facility.
Their products and services are as follows:
RICE – The offer of rice varieties includes but is not limited to the following:
- Fried Rice
- Jollof Rice
- Coconut Rice
- White Rice
- Peppered Rice: This is special type of rice that is prepared with spicy condiments like dry fish, scent leaves and a high dose
of pepper. It is suitable for those who love their rice hot and spicy.
- Ofada Rice – This is a traditional form of rice believed to have originated in Western Nigeria and it is prepared by wrapping it
in a special leaf.
- Native Banga Rice – This form of rice is believed to be the traditional way of preparing rice in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria,
but has now become a staple meal even outside the region. It has a distinct flavor which anyone would enjoy.
PASTA– is offered in the following varieties:
- Roni Pasta
- Ogbono soup
- Egusi soup
- Vegetable soup
- Okro soup
- Bitter leaf soup
- Okazi soup
- Afang soup
- Rivers Native soup – This is a traditional soup prepared by the people of Rivers State of Nigeria. It is rich in seafood
e.g. clams, periwinkle, oysters, prawns, shrimps etc
- Edika-Ikong soup – This soup originates from Cross Rivers State. It is rich in vegetables and other condiments. It is a
good meal for weight watchers, vegetarians and diabetics.
- Banga soup – this meal is traditional to the Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiri’s and Ijaw speaking people of the Niger Delta.
The meal is prepared from an extract of the palm fruit.
The meals are served with the following: Dried fish, Bush meat, Stock fish, Fresh fish, Beef (chunks or parts), Chicken (roasted,
smoked, fried or barbecue), Goat meat – Chunks / Kebabs
- Fruit salads
- Ice Cream – (Assorted Flavours)
Vanilla, Banana, Strawberry, chocolate flavours etc.
- Cakes, Pies and Doughnuts
- Roni Roll
- Super Roll
- Sardine Finger
- Spring Roll
- Chef Bread
- Burger Bread
- Chocolate Bread
- Coconut Bread
- Raisin Bread
- Wheat Bread
- Pounded Yam
- Eba (Garri)
- Beans porridge
- Potato Porridge/Yam Porridge
- Kekefia(KKF) – This is a traditional meal of the Ijaw people prepared as a pottage from unripe plantain and dried fish. It is
good for vegetarians, diabetics and weight watchers.
- Ekpankukwo – a traditional meal of the Ibibios and Efiks prepared from cocoyam, plantain, vegetables and periwinkles.
It is a very nutritious meal.
Cake and Chin-Chin
- Kookies Cake
- Kookies Chin-Chin
- Kookies Biscuit
- Eba (Garri)
- 6” Cakes
- 8” Cakes
- 10” Cakes
- Customized Cakes to meet you need